Non Profit Corporations

NOTE: If you are a nonprofit organization that solicits contributions, from or within Tennessee, you may need to register with the Division of Charitable Solicitations and Gaming. Please visit or call 615-741-2555 for more information.

Non Profit Highlighted Services

Form or register a new business entity, find and update business records, request a certificate of existence, or file an annual report.
File documents to form or register a new business with the Tennessee Secretary of State.
File or prepare an Annual Report for a business entity registered in the State of Tennessee.
Embedded thumbnail for How-To: File an Annual Report – Nonprofit Corporation
This video demonstrates how to file an annual report for a nonprofit corporation with the Tennessee Secretary of State Division of Business Services.