DUPLICATION and IMAGING SERVICES FEE SCHEDULE
|Image Type||Image Size||Price|
|Prints *||13 x 19 and Larger||$25.00 ea|
|11 x 14||$20.00 ea|
|8 x 10||$15.00 ea|
|5 x 7||$10.00 ea|
|Scans from small items||up to 11 x 14||$10.00 ea|
|Scans from oversized items||Larger than 11 x 14||$25.00 ea|
|Microfilm digitization||16mm and 35mm reels||$75.00 per reel (estimated), contact PhotoOrders.email@example.com for quote|
|Retouching||$45.00 per hour|
|Flash drive||contact PhotoOrders.firstname.lastname@example.org for quote|
|*** Rush||5 Business Days||100% added to total cost|
|2 Business Days||200% added to total cost|
|Delivery||U.S. Postal Service||$5.00|
|Electronic transfer via HighTail.com||Free|
|Federal Express (FedEx)||Charged to Patron's FedEx account|
Use the Ordering Information and Forms page to help complete your order.
Paper Quality of Printed Images:
- Items are printed on two types of paper depending on patron's need.
- Epson glossy photographic paper (available up to 13" x 19")
- Epson Archival Matte (available up to 60" wide)
- Generally speaking, we reproduce images as they appear in the original negatives or prints. Retouching, i.e. scratches, dust spots, tears, etc., involves intricate time consuming work. This is an optional service at an extra fee of $45.00 per hour – one hour minimum.
- Normal Imaging Orders
- 10 business days (includes up to 20 images)
- Orders larger than 20 images may take longer and will be quoted on an order per order basis.
- Color correction or retouching is an additional cost and may extend the completion date.
- Rush Imaging Orders
- Orders under 10 business days are considered rush and are quoted in the above chart.
- Orders larger than 20 items will be quoted on an order per order basis.
- Rush fees are added onto the regular prices. Please see chart above for rush calculations:
- 1 scan $25.00 + 100% ($25.00) = $50.00
- 1 scan $25.00 + 200% ($50.00) = $75.00
- Microfilm Digitization
- Four week standard turnaround time
- Larger orders will take more time, any orders of 10 or more rolls must contact DWG for a quote.