IMAGING SERVICES FEE SCHEDULE
|Order Type||Image Size||Price|
|Digital image, standard size (already scanned)||original item under 11 x 14||$10.00 ea|
|Digital image, standard size, new or rescanned||original item under 11 x 14||$15.00 ea|
|Digital image, oversize (already scanned)||original item over 11 x 14||$20.00 ea|
|Digital image, oversize, new or rescanned||original item over 11 x 14||$30.00 ea|
|Prints||Non-standard size, maximum 24" wide||$40.00 ea|
|13 x 19||$30.00 ea|
|11 x 14 or A3||$25.00 ea|
|8.5 x 11||$20.00 ea||Oversize/Fragile handling fee||For items over 36" x 50" or fragile materials||$25/hr (one hour minimum)|
|Stitching fee||For oversize items, digitally stitching multiple scans into one image||$10/stitch|
|Rush Fee||5 Business Days (from time/date payment is received)||100% added to total cost|
|Media||Flash Drive||determined during quote process|
|Microfilm digitization||16mm and 35mm reels||$90 per reel (on flash drive) + postage|
|Delivery||Electronic transfer via hightail.com||Free (not available for digitized microfilm or prints)|
|U.S. Postal Service (Domestic Only)||determined during quote process|
|Federal Express||Charged to Patron's FedEx account|
|International Delivery (via FedEx)||determined during quote process|
Use the Ordering Information page to help complete your order.
What Is Included:
- The Digital Work Group reproduces images as they appear in the original negatives or prints. Digital imaging orders include scanning, straightening & cropping to a small border around the outer edge of the item. Cropping to focus on image details is not included.
- Print orders include printing the desired image on a standard size of archival paper (no trimming of prints is included).
- Microfilm digitization orders include each frame of microfilm in digital format on a flash drive, numbered sequentially per roll. Each flash drive will have one roll of images, unless the roll is very full or higher-resolution/TIFs are requested. If multiple flash drives are needed to fulfill an order, additional media fees will be charged.
- A single page = one scan/print. Multiple pages will incur additional imaging/printing fees.
- Special handling and rushes will incur additional fees as per the above chart. If we determine that a request requires additional fees, we will discuss during the quote process.
- Items are printed on two types of paper depending on patron's need or request.
- Epson glossy photographic paper (available from 8.5" x 11" to 13" x 19")
- Epson archival matte (available from 8.5" x 11" to 24" wide)
- Imaging Orders
- 10 business days from time and date payment is received (includes up to 20 images)
- Orders under 10 business days are considered rush and are quoted as such:
- 1 scan $30.00 + 100% ($30.00) = $60.00
- Rush orders are limited to one rush order per patron at a time.
- Rush orders are limited to 20 images per order.
- Orders larger than 20 images may take longer then standard turnaround time.
- Four week standard turnaround time for orders under 10 rolls. Turnaround time for orders of 10 or more rolls will be determined during the quote process.
- Rushes are not available on digitized microfilm orders.
Please Ask Us a Question if you need help finding images or placing an order.