Archives Development Program Direct Grants *Application Deadline September 11, 2017*
For the fiscal year 2017-2018, $45,500 has been made available for grants up to $5,000 for improvements to local archives. We appreciate Secretary of State Tre Hargett for his commitment to the grants for the current FY 2017-1018.
*Direct Grants to Local Government Archives
Open to Tennessee local government archives for the acquisition of archival supplies, devices, furnishings or services that directly help to salvage, restore, preserve or improve access to permanently-valuable local government records.
- 2017-18 Direct Grant Guidelines for Government Archives (PDF)
- 2017-18 Direct Grant Guidelines for Government Archives (MS Word)
- 2017-18 Direct Grant Application for Government Archives (PDF)
- 2017-18 Direct Grant Application for Government Archives (MS Word)
State Board Programming Regrants (SBPG) *Application Deadline September 25, 2017*
For fiscal year 2017-2018, $32,000 has been made available for grants up to $5,000.
Open to any governmental or non-profit organization within Tennessee to preserve and provide access to Tennessee’s historical records, to educate and train records custodians, and to support archival program development and enhancement.
- 2017-18 SBPG Regrant Guidelines (PDF)
- 2017-18 SBPG Regrant Guidelines (MS Word)
- 2017-18 SBPG Regrant Application (PDF)
- 2017-18 SBPG Regrant Application (MS Word)
For more information about either grant program, contact:
Myers Brown at Myers.Brown@tn.gov or (615) 253-3470.