MACON COUNTY (TENN.) LEDGER COLLECTION, 1897-1982

Collection includes seven ledgers of various sizes. The first ledger belongs to King Carr and Son Undertakers and Embalmers, 1915-1918. The second volume is an account book from a general store owned by James Madison Chamberlain, 1922-1923. The third ledger is from the Secretary District Advisory Board and its study on the Enumeration of Scholastic Population for the Year 1913, District 12. The fourth ledger is from a general store owned by Edgar Grant King, 1904-1905. The fifth ledger is from a general store owned by George Lewis Walton and Captain William M. Haley, 1897-1899. The sixth ledger is from a general store owned by Lewis F. Pipkin and his wife, Mary Ann Duke Pipkin, 1918-1958. The seventh ledger is an account book from a general store owned by John Sylvester Wooten.