The Library & Archives can digitize full rolls of microfilm to several image formats. This page is for ordering full rolls of microfilm only. Please Ask Us a Question if you need a single item digitized from a microfilm roll.
To inquire about ordering digital versions of full rolls of microfilm, please follow these instructions:
- Search the catalog to find out collection names, ranges of item dates held at the Library & Archives, and microfilm numbers.
- Send a question to email@example.com or fill out this form with the information requested on this page. Staff will contact you within 2 business days to start the quote process. Include your name, email address, phone number and mailing address.
- If you know it, include in your request:
- collection name, newspaper title, or county name/record type
- dates requested
- microfilm collection number
- microfilm roll number(s) if known
- preferred file format (if other than 300 dpi JPG)
- Consult the Fee Schedule to estimate cost of your order. Final price will be determined during the quote process by the Digital Work Group.
- For more information, consult Ordering Images and Microfilm Digitization.