Ordering Duplicate Reels of County Records Microfilm
Please consult the Inventories of County Records on Microfilm for a listing of available records. Roll-by-roll listings for individual counties are being added to the Tennessee State Library and Archives Web site on an on-going basis. County inventories not yet available on the web site for Knox County.
Interested in microfilm digitization? See how to order and schedule of fees here.
To place an order for positive microfilm duplicates, download and complete the Microfilm Duplication Order form:
- Determine county and microfilm roll number
- Determine if roll is 16mm or 35mm microfilm
- Send payment for total number of rolls ordered:
- $20.00 for 16mm rolls
- $25.00 for 35mm rolls
- (The cost of postage and handling is included in the cost of the rolls.)
- Make check payable to Tennessee State Library and Archives (credit card orders must be placed via telephone)
- Send order with correct payment to:
Tennessee State Library and Archives
Attention: Preservation Services
403 Seventh Avenue North
Nashville, TN 37243-0312
Questions? Email us at email@example.com or call 615-741-2997.