Our Vision and Mission
The vision of the Stones River Regional Library, and its counterpart regional libraries across the state of Tennessee, is that the citizens of Tennessee will have the information they need for personal growth and development.
The mission of the Tennessee Regional Library System is to make libraries better by:
- assisting local governments and public libraries in the development and improvement of public library services;
- assisting libraries in the selection, maintenance and use of library technologies;
- providing supplementary library materials and digital content to member public libraries and facilitating the preparation of materials for public use;
- facilitating the sharing of resources between libraries through a delivery system;
- providing opportunities to participate in shared automation systems;
- and providing continuing education to local library staff and trustees.
Stones River Regional Library
2118 E. Main Street
Murfreesboro, TN 37130-4009
|Legislators||Public Libraries in the Region||Staff||Trustees|
Administrative Services Assistant
Technical Services Assistant
Library Information Systems Specialist