The General Assembly passed a Private Act pertaining to my local government, how do I get a copy of this?

Once receiving a private act from the General Assembly, our office will mail a certified copy to the local governing body the act applies to. This will also include instructions on how to notify the Secretary of State of the outcome once voted on by the local government.

Private Acts can also be found on our Acts and Resolutions homepage.