What if I am not satisfied with my result?

If you disagree with the judge’s decision in your case, you may file a Petition for Reconsideration (PFR) or an appeal.  Usually, a PFR is decided by the judge who initially heard your case.  If you appeal an Initial Order, the case will go back to the agency where the case started for a decision and that agency will issue a Final Order.  A Final Order (whether issued by the ALJ or the agency) may be appealed through the courts, usually starting with Chancery Court.  All Initial and Final Orders will have specific information about how to file a PFR or an appeal.  Different cases have different rules about when and where you can file a PFR or an appeal so you MUST check the Notice of Appeal Procedures attached to your order.