How do I apply to vote absentee as a Military or Overseas voter under T.C.A. § 2-6-502

Military personnel, their family members and overseas voters (UOCAVA voters) may receive their absentee ballot via e-mail or by-mail upon request. UOCAVA voters may track when the ballot was received by their local county election commission office. The voted ballot must be received by the local county election commission office by the close of polls on election day to be counted.  Please see our complete guide on How to Vote Absentee for Military and Overseas Voters.