Who do I contact when making a public records request

State agencies are required by law, T.C.A 10-7-503(a)(2)(B), to have a designated Public Records Request Coordinator. This person is the designated contact for receiving public records requests.  Contact the appropriate agency’s coordinator to request access to that agency’s records.  If you have further questions or need additional assistance, contact: Office of Open Records Counsel