How do I change my business address?

You can file form SS-4800 to change the mailing address by mail or in person. A change in Registered Agent or principal address requires filing Articles of Amendment and paying the statutory $20 filing fee.  Forms can be found on our the Forms & Fees page for mail and in person filings.