Use the Title III Help America Vote Act (HAVA) form for:

  • voting system standards
  • provisional voting
  • voter information requirements
  • statewide voter registration database and
  • accessibility for persons with disabilities

For Other complaints, use the General Elections Complaint Form.


Send forms to:

A complaint form may be filed with the State Coordinator of Elections office or with the local county election office.

Election Complaint Forms