I can’t afford a copy of my birth certificate, so I can’t get a photo ID. Can I still vote?

Yes.  If you cannot afford a copy of the documents required to obtain a free photo ID, you may sign a form stating under oath that you are indigent and have been unable to obtain an acceptable photo ID for voting without paying a fee.