Skip to main content
Digitization Projects - Publicly Accessible
Digitization Projects - Internal
- Bellevue United Methodist Church Archives: attended training webinars on digitization.
- Chucalissa C.H. Nash Museum: digitized photo negatives from excavations and special events.
- Historic Rugby: digitized Rugby's Board of Aid to Land Ownership correspondence.
- Sullivan County Archives: digitized marriage licenses
- Aquinas College: Environment monitoring devices and supplies to properly house the Monsignor Flanigen Collection.
- Blount County Archives & Records Management: supplies to process probate records dated 1797 through the 1970s.
- City of Johnson City: shelving and drawer storage for flat files
- Coffee County Historical Society: supplies to catalog and rehouse photographic negatives.
- Country Music Hall of Fame: supplies to process images captured and published by the Music City News.
- Dyer County Archives: supplies to process interstate files, supplies to clean and rehouse County Court Books.
- Fentress County Historical Society: supplies to rehouse at-risk collections.
- Friends of Cedars of Lebanon State Park: hiring contract staff to process and rehouse at-risk collections related to the State Park.
- Giles County Archives: supplies to rehouse at-rish collections.
- Highlander Research and Education Center: hiring contract staff to create an organizational records management plan and process papers.
- Houston County Archives: supplies for rehousing photographs.
- Johnson County Public Library: hiring contract staff to clean and inventory government records.
- Lincoln County Archives: hiring contract staff to process State of Tennessee civil and criminal court cases dated 1847 to 1931.
- Mosheim Public Library: hire part-time staff to inventory and organize history collections and supplies for rehousing.
- Museum Center at 5ive Points: shelving and supplies to rehouse at-risk collections; supplies and hiring contract staff to care for scrapbooks.
- Overton County Archives: public computers for patrons to access records and research.
- Sam Davis Home: supplies to rehouse at-risk collections.
- Stewart County Historical Society: shelving for at-risk collections.
- Sullivan County Public Library: shelving for at-risk collections.
- Travellers Rest Historic House Museum: process the Arabian Horse Collection.
- Tennessee Conference United Methodist Church Archives: hiring contract staff to process church records.
- Tennessee Performing Arts Center: hiring contract staff to inventory archival and founding documents.
- Tennessee Walking Horse Museum: cleaning and conservation of 16mm vintage film of the Tennessee Walking Horse Show.
- Washington County/Jonesborough Pulic Library: supplies for rehousing genealogical collections; began finding aids
- University of Memphis Special Collections: supplies for rehousing oversized collections; supplies to rehouse Gov. John S. Wilder papers.