Each regional library is a service/support library for the public libraries in their service area. Services to the libraries include:
- Professional consulting and leadership
- Technological assistance
- Continuing education opportunities
- Cataloging guidance and assistance
- Allocation of funds to purchase supplementary library materials
Each library has an advisory board consisting of two representatives from each county in the region.
Each regional library consists of a staff of five positions plus one NSC:
- Regional Director (RD)
- Assistant Director (AD)
- Administrative Services Assistant (ASA)
- Technical Services Assistant (TSA)
- Library Information Systems Specialist (LISS)
- Network Service Consultant (NSC)*
*There are four NSC positions total (one for West, one for Middle, one for Middle West, and one for East), and each NSC works closely with the regional libraries in its division.